Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The sun will come out, tomorrow....

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow -  There'll be sun!

So won't you come out tomorrow?  and drink beers with me in the sunny beer garden of Happy Village for a good cause?

Ok, the truth is, i can't promise you sun (although it looks hopeful!)  but i can promise you $3 cans of New Belgium with 100% of the proceeds going to the Huntington's Disease Society of America.  And a ping pong tournament.  With awesome prizes.  So lets multi-task - drinking in beers, drinking in sun, and promoting a very worthy cause!  Even if you think me and my cause are stupid, its $3 New Belgium cans.  You can come and drink and tell me how lame I am.  It's totally cool with me. 

So BE THERE!!!

Tomorrow (Thursday) June 27th 6-9 at Happy Village in Chicago's Ukranian Village neighborhood.  (1059 N. Wolcott.  (near Damen and Division, or the Division blue line stop) 

Tell your friends!  Tell your enemies! For one night only, don't drink responsibly because you are drinking for a cure!

***ok, drink somewhat responsibly.  There has to be a happy medium.

1 comment: