- Break 4:00 in the marathon. This is a lofty one. But hey, if your goals don't scare you, you aren't setting them high enough.
- Break 1:55 in the half marathon. I mean if Matt can do it, i sure as hell better do it.
- Run a mile, any mile, that begins with a 7. (7:59 for the win!)
- Not crap out in December. Seasonal moping and drunkenness is not an excuse
- Run a 5k in 25 minutes.
- Run 1500 miles for the year.
- Win another medal - not just for finishing.
- Lastly, be better at tracking things like distance and pace, and also cross training. I did ok this past year, but i can definitely do better!
Also, i have a constant goal of being funny, and making this blog somewhat entertaining. I try folks. I really try.
Grumpy cat remains, because i just love him so much, you guys....