How the heck does one run 18 miles and not die? They are basically synonyms! So Friday is spent eating yummy carbs, but also doing my very best to chill the F*** out.
Here's whats occupying my mind today (aside from thoughts of impending doom):
1. There has been an ongoing battle since i started my job over "the pretzel bagel." Every Friday, we get a variety pack of bagels at work. In that pack, there is usually 1 pretzel bagel (and like 6 onion - wtf?) and there are at least have a dozen people currently engaged in a never-ending battle over that bagel. It has gotten intense too. People love the pretzel bagel. I usually only get if there is some kind of weather phenomenom that would cause most people to work from home. But today, i got into work, and there it was, in all it's glory and splendor waiting for me. I could only assume that one of the other competitors poisoned as a trap to take me out, but even knowing that i devoured it. and it was delicious.
2. Matt is out of town tonight, so obviously i will
eat mass amounts of popcorn while dancing around with the dog and watch movies on netflix pine for him in his absence.
3. The most important reason for me not to die on my run tomorrow is that GAME OF THRONES SEASON TWO STARTS THIS WEEKEND. I'M TYPING IN CAPS SO IT MUST BE A BIG DEAL!!!.
Seriously though, so excited. So, so excited.
5. Speaking of game of thrones, i actually knocked out TWO chapters last night, right before i went to bed at 9:30. I'm so cool i have to be measured in Kelvin.
But seriously, that fifth book is long and difficult. No wonder he's never going to finish the series.....
6. And lastly, i seriously skipped my run last night, went home, made dinner, and went straight to bed. I don't know what came over me, but even walking up the stairs i was ready to lay down for a break at the second floor. Thank god our neighbor hates us so i persevered to our apartment. Because i crapped out last night, i had to get up and run this morning, which normally sucks, but i saw this guys on the news:
If i ever get arrested, i too will sing bohemian rhapsody in its entirety in the back of the squad car. You have my word.
So thats whats on my mind today, HAPPY FRIDAY! Do you have any daunting tasks this weekend that are psyching you out??