Just when i entered the darkest hour, the universe presents me with fall. Well played, universe, well played!
I know we still have a little more time before it's "officially" fall, but i turned the heat on in my car this morning, so you better believe it's time to hook up a cider IV, buy a cart full of candy corn and spend some quality time on my couch watching all my favorite shows that are starting up again!
Reasons I am crying autumn colored tears of joy:
1. I can now wear scarves to cover up the ridiculous collage of sports bra sunburn lines.
2. My 8 remaining toenails on my hideous feet can be shoved inside woolie socks, and then further shoved into adorable boots, ensuring the world will never, ever have to lay eyes on them.
3. I seem slightly less weird with my incessant zombie talk.
4. Pumpkin beer is flowing into my mouth like the mississippi flows into the gulf.
5. I can finally go for a run without a sweat towel for my car seat.
6. Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin EVERYTHING!
7. I am eating an entire squash as i write this. No, seriously.
8. Candy corn. It's everywhere. If this doesn't bring about world peace, then i don't know what will.
Are you as excited as i am?? Did i miss any awesome perks of fall? Are you also celebrating, or are you one of those weirdos that actually likes summer?