I seriously did not think Friday would ever get here!
First and foremost - Make sure you go visit Kim's blog, and wish her good luck on her first 50k!! And then swing on by Charlyn's blog to wish her good luck this weekend as she runs a boston qualifying time at fox valley!
Neither of these ladies actually needs luck - they are both amazingly talented runners, but sometimes it's nice just to hear it anyway!!
Today, i would like to bring you another installment of "Weird shit people google to randomly end up at my blog" (Kelsey at Ready, Set, Feast gets enough weirdo's to do a post like this every Friday - and it's amazing!)
1. "indian summer" guy in gym All i know about Indian Summers is that they piss me off, because it usually manifests itself in the form of a 90 degree day in October. Why are you in the gym and not outside if it's an indian summer? Or, are you in the gym when its freezing out wearing bootie shorts, wishing it was an indian summer? I swear, if you are causing an indian summer, i will knock you right off your treadmill, american gladiator style.
2. aspaeris pivot shorts crotch sweat Ummmmm, eww? I don't think thats normal. Maybe try shorts with a little more ventilation?
3. because those goddamn zombies Because they what? BECAUSE THEY WHAT???
4. god damn raccoon trailer park Is this a trailer park made for raccoons, or a trailer park over run with them. Either way, this one made me re-google it. In doing so, i found this picture and it made me lol.
5. happy you made it through accident This HAS to be a someecard....
6. mumps gone wild ......i don't have words for this one...
7. which circle of hell do gingers go to If they are in IKEA, then all of them...
8. +"i had to pee" +"i still had to pee" Maybe you should try peeing!
9. feeling tired, malnourished & pissed off Welcome home, my children, welcome home....
10. how to run a 1:55 half marathon Have you read my blog? Obviously, i have no freaking clue on how to do this. Obviously...
And lastly, my favorite:
what would happen if i just got up and ran 20 miles
you will DIE. the end.