Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I might be the root of my problems...

First and foremost, my dog is an ASSHOLE!

1.  So waffles has once again decided that she doesn't want to eat in the morning.  And its not that she isn't hungry, because she ate half a roll of toilet paper.  She just doesn't want to eat her food.  So i did what my mom did for me when i was being an asshole and wouldn't eat my food.  I melted cheese all over it.
Notice i had to take the picture from afar with my zoom while i hid around the corner.  Her highness cannot be watched while she eats.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

2.  Also, she ate the cheesy food so fast she proceeded to puke 1 minute later.  So that was my morning.    Moral of the story?  Don't melt cheese all over your dogs food.  Thanks for nothing, mom.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

3.  Fall is (almost) here!  Fall is (almost) here!!  I seriously love fall so much! My only complaint about fall is how early it gets dark.  When i run after work and dont get home until about 8, i end up walking the dog in the dark, which is the worst.  Have you ever been freezing cold in your sweating running clothes trying to locate tiny dog poops by the light of your cell phone, because she only poops in the darkest shadows of the neighborhood?  It's not pleasant, in case you were wondering.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

4.  Just because i don't like the dark, doesn't mean i like the light either.  Why haven't they figured out a way to make it only dusk or dawn, 24 hours a day.  Why isn't anyone working on this??

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

5.  I did a bad, bad thing.....

And bought these beautiful, beautiful jeans.  I totally do not have the extra cash to be buying pants right now.  But seriously, my snaggle knees have ripped through all my jeans, and i am starting to get looks from the higher ups at work for frequently dressing like a transient.  They were just so beautiful and i needed them!  Don't tell Matt...although he will figure it out when i come home and look FABULOUS.
Also, i might have bought two pairs....

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

6.  Also the aforementioned jeans?
Covered in a fine shellac of nilla wafer crumbs already.  So they made it about two hours.  I hate myself.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

7.  So the other day the receptionist sent me an email saying a package from target was here for me, naturally, i assumed they read my blog, realized that my only desire is candy corn oreos, and so they shipped me some.  What actually happened in the receptionist meant to type Kara, who had ordered something.  I have no oreos right now, and i am crushed.
FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

8.  With the Chicago marathon a little over three weeks away, i am becoming a complete diva.  Matt invited his BFF and his wife to come stay in chicago for a weekend.  The only weekend they can make it is marathon weekend.  WTF?  why isn't my schedule always priority number one??  I need peace!  I need quiet! I need to have my pre-marathon zen space!  I have a strict pre-race diet!  ME ME ME ME ME!!!!
FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

9. It's September....

10. AND STILL 90 DEGREES.
FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

11 comments:

  1. I thought cheese solved EVERYTHING! Silly Waffles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love dog stories...lately my dachshund who had been doing so well with the potty training ...has decided its way more cool to poop indoors than out....little does he know HIS little BUTT will be in the "dog house" literally if he keeps this up.

    ;-)

    ME..ME...ME..ME...ME...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute..it is always about me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Waffles. And you can't even subscribe to MY mom's favorite, "she'll eat when she's hungry enough" because you can't exacty rid your house of the toilet paper enough to deprive her. FWP.

    I love the photo of you with the diva crown. ME! (and for whatever reason, I keep looking at it like you have a light up tail.)

    What kind of jeans? NEED some. Fall! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my favorite FWPs yet. Especially cheesy dog food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was a kid, I actually thought you had to eat broccoli with cheese on it because my grandma put it on it. So weird. She also made me think butter was a health food.

    It sounds like you need to run with a headlamp! That will help find the poo in the dark :)

    We had my parents stay the weekend of our first HM. We learned from that mistake. Although, I ran a decent 10M with a friend staying the night (and driving her to the airport at 2 am) and I invited her again this weekend. So... you never know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah a headlamp is an excellent poo finder, just sayin. Not that mine poo anywhere but in the house these days, dammit.
    A guest on marathon weekend is so wrong on so many counts. The dive in me would never allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL at everything.

    Instead of cheese, maybe try mixing some chicken stock with the food. Usually works for my princess CB (yes princess and he's a he). He (CB) also poops in the shadows and the taller sections of grass so I'm always worried when I go to pick it up that some crazed bug or small vicious animal will latch onto my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dog is fussy like that too, the minute I put a tiny sliver of my food in his bowl he will wolf it all down. I make sure I hide it on the bottom so he has to eat some food to get to it.

    Your marathon weekend should be first priority, hope it doesn't mess with your schedule too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My in laws used to put ranch dressing over their dog's food to get her to eat. Yuck. I would rather have the cheese. Your jeans are super cute. You reminded me that I need new jeans too. However with my bulging waist line right now (too much candy corn & beer lately) I think I should wait on purchasing new jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splurging on jeans (x2 or x5...whatever) is totally acceptable. You ALWAYS deserve a new pair of jeans. It's basically a fact of life.

    ReplyDelete