This day needs to end before i snap on someone.
1. No one wants to see the area in which they brush their teeth and wash their face coated in boy stubble first thing in the morning.
Seriously Matt? What is your deal??
First World Problems
2. My little shadow decided to go all Mike Tyson on the household textiles and eat a sizeable chunk of the bathmat this morning while i was trying to get ready.
FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.
3. After i yelled at her, she made her way to the garbage and grabbed as much used kleenex and floss as she could fit in her little mouth and tried to make break for it. As i tackled her, i knocked a new bottle of foundation off the bathroom counter and it broke.
4. I discovered that "demi baguette" does not translate into "Baguette for one!" I am heartbroken. And a fatty obviously. Luckily, i managed to save this end piece so i can say i didn't eat the whole thing.
5. I had to be at work early - i grabbed all my stuff and ran out the door. Only to realize i just locked my keys inside.
|at least i had a camera?|
6. Matt was already halfway to work, so i tried to Macgyver my way back in rather than have to wait 40 minutes for him to drive all the way back. This resulted in a bobby pin becoming jammed in the lock.
7. I had no choice but to lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling. Which appears to be on the verge of collapse.
FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.
8. Matt finally rescued me, and i made it into work. late. I poured myself a cup of coffee, only to realize that is was hazelnut. HAZELNUT?!?!??! ARGH!!!!!!! SARA HATE HAZELNUT!!!!! This is when i seriously went incredible hulk on the world.
9. I'm out of pretzels. The only thing that brings hulk Sara out of her fit of rage is food. But i keep eating all of it and creating situations like this.
I've been in meetings ever since, so there isn't a 10 yet. Yet. There is a heat advisory out, so that could provide some potential first world problems this afternoon. It's also only lunch time......So much potential for today. So much. Like that dental floss and bathroom run the little monster ate will probably be making an encore appearance this evening.
I fully acknowledge that most people in the world have it worse than me. But this has been one craptastic wednesday!