I am now back in the horror-show that is marathon training, which i found myself questioning last night as i ran along the 19 degree lakefront path. It's going to be a long couple of months...
So what can you expect from me in the upcoming year?
- Lots of martinis, thats for sure. And a few marathons too.
- More cooking/recipes! And none of that healthy living shit. Real food. Margarine and stevia do not cross these lips.
- More baking - particularly of the French variety. I am on a mission to become the next Julia Child, only with more profanity and small kitchen fires.
- Speed training. Seriously. I am really going to do it. And i mean it this time, unlike all the other times i said i would do it and then didn't.
- Photos. Guess who got an iphone for christmas!!
- Smaller races. Thanks to Bobbi, i want to run more 5k's! plus, more than a few half marathons is just too much. (mostly cost-wise!)
- Costumes. I dropped the ball last year, and i admit it. I will do better this year!!
- Improvement. This past year was really my first year running. Now that i have a year under my belt, i can really start to compare and look for trends. Expect the best info graphic EVER at the end of this year.
- Hopefully, lots more adventures with running buddies :)
- And lastly, hanging with this monster.
So i am back, rested, and armed with pink aviators and a pink bottle of pepper spray (thanks bro!) LETS DO THIS 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!
****For more specific running-related goals, please see the 2013 goals tab. I am still refining it though, so don't hold me to any of it!*******