Wednesday, December 7, 2011

memes and schemes.

My coworker and i have been trying to clean up our space a little bit because of our imminent soon to be unemployed state.  I didn't realize it, but we straight up qualify for a hoarders intervention.  I have no idea how it got so bad!  I think part of the problem is that because we design packaging, we have samples everywhere of crap that we think looks cool.  We even have samples that all our other offices in other countries send us.  We keep uncovering random bottles and jars from foreign countries.


Thats how we created a little game called "chinese gum roulette"


The rules to Chinese gum roulette is that we both have to blindly stick whatever is in each of these packages in our mouth, and the first one to spit it out loses.  The fun part is that because almost everything is in chinese, we can't tell if its gum, mints, candy, medicine, or illegal drugs.  No idea. 


In the end it was a draw, because almost everything seemed to be gum that tasted like medicine.  Lame.  Although if i never blog again, it is probably because i managed to poison myself.  


I have also been on a meme craze.  What can i say, chemistry cat and success kid really know how to cheer me up....






No comments:

Post a Comment