To begin with Pre-Christmas!
1. On one of the last days of work, my coworker and i decided to run to the local mall to get a few last minute gifts. Bad idea. real bad.
|This is my worst nightmare.|
2. I was going to "work from home" friday, but then the head honcho scheduled a meeting for friday AM. Lame!
3. That aforementioned meeting kept getting pushed back an hour until it was at 1! It's like he knew i intended to skate out of there the minute it was done.
4. I then drove to Rockford to see my mama. I camped out on the couch and watched every version of "A Christmas Carol" i could find. God i love that story! My favorite is the ghost of Christmas present. I want to BE him. The best version i watched was the Patrick Stuart version. Its not necessarily the best, but he is just SO good at being Scrooge!
|Christmas?? BA HUMBUG!|
|Duck Tales..... A WOO OO!|
6. Believe it or not, i ran.
|Like, outside and shit.|
7. I helped my brother wrap presents. That within itself is an adventure.....
This shot where the ribbon has rolled away from his control best sums up the situation.
Oh well, i love the kid anyway.
8. Lastly, I love my family, i really do. But my mom has 4 cats. FOUR.
What am i allergic to? CATS. And it's not like she is vacuuming everyday after them either, so everytime i visit home, it is entering a furball nightmare. This shit is everywhere....in my eyes, in my mouth, in my food. Needless to say, it is a death-punch to my immune system.