Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free stuff for YOU!

The amazing folks at Artisana have been kind enough to offer a full variety pack of all their delicious single serve nut butters to one lucky reader!


All these tasty treats, for your very own!!

The lucky guy or gal will get all these single serves, as well as one full jar of one the flavors.  That's a whole lot of free and delicious organic food.  Just be warned, i might hunt you down and eat them all when you are not looking.

All you have to do to enter is tell me:

What time of day do you really need a snack??  For me, its in the car after work sitting in traffic...the hunger just hits me.  Like a brick.

Bonus entries if you like Artisana on facebook HERE.
(Just leave me a comment letting me know ya liked them!)

I will choose the winner at random Friday morning, so make sure to take advantage!!

21 comments:

  1. Of course I'm entering this. I need more of this stuff it's as good as crack!

    I need a snack right before bed or I wake up in the middle of the night starving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love free stuff!

    I snack about 1-2 hours after lunch...and then the rest of the afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a snack mid-morning. Even though I have a pretty filling breakfast (overnight creamy oats with peanut butter) around 8am, I am still starving by 10am or so. And even when I have a snack, I am starving again by 11:30am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My snackiest times...around 10:30 am, the peak between breakfast and lunch...and also at 4:45 pm...right before I head home from work to get my workout on!
    Just found your blog...neato!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually need a snack around 3-4pm. It is usually the time when the giant office candy bowl is looking delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. About 230-300 every day, I require snackage to keep me going - or I fall asleep in class. or pass out in the hospital. Good times...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10:30 a.m. and again at 3:00-4:00 basically all day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need one around 4:00pm-I am usually lacking energy by then and it helps me get through the day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need a snack right around 3pm, but just enough so as not to have issues when running :) bonus points for TMI?

    i also liked them on facebook! :)

    happy running!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also liked them on Facebook! Thanks for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Around 7 - I work late so dinner is still a few hours away then.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Around 3pm my keyboard and mouse start to look delicious. I often eat an apple with almond butter so this is right up my alley. The Coconut butter sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting - I would LOVE to see how these are :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude, 8pm. I initially thought "oh in the afternoon like everyone else" but most of the time I am plowing through work ready to go home in a couple of hours.

    But put me and the couch and some DVR'd Revenge on and you've got a snack whore.

    ReplyDelete