Have you ever woken up on monday morning and thought "dear god, i cannot deal with life this week." That was my morning. While i am slowly feeling better, it hasn't been the miracle recovery i was hoping for, resulting in skipping two runs last week. I am hungry all the time, but not for reasonable things like dinner, for tortilla chips. More accurately, a never ending river of tortilla chips flowing into my mouth. It's looking like and 85 degree day for my marathon. (SHOCKER.) I napped with waffles in a super weird position yesterday and now my back hurts (First world problem if i ever heard one.) My family just does not seem to understand the importance of my first marathon this weekend. And i have a super busy and stressful week at work.
I am obviously demanding pity from all of you. In all honesty, I just woke up on the whiny side of the bed. BUT, i am going to suck it up and put on my big girl pants because:
1. I am running a marathon this weekend, and that is awesome - even if its 85 degrees and takes me 6 hours.
2. I just spent a whole weekend napping with my puppy and watching x-files, an indulgence i will not get to see again for a year probably
3. Matt and i have a strategic healthy dinner plan for the entire week, so that i will be in tip top shape
4. Just because my family doesn't understand , doesn't mean they don't care.
5. And I have this jar of cookie butter on my desk. Life is not that bad.
Time for me to stop whining and start rocking the big girl pants. Today's post is short because i seriously do have a TON of work today, but i wanted to announce the winners of the Pro-compression raffle!
Winner #1: Bill F! (I am assuming you would like the significantly more manly black pair?)
Winner #2: Erin V! (hopefully you like pink! :) )
If you guys could just email me at Sara.email@example.com with a shipping address, i will try to get these in the mail tomorrow!
Thanks so much for everyone who donated - Just a reminder that all donations are tax deductible! I will probably have a couple more raffles this summer as well. Thanks everyone for making fundraising a little less painful.