Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Time Management is a FWP

Sorry folks!  I ended up working super late for a presentation, and then had to drive to Wisconsin early this morning to give the aforementioned presentation, which left me with no time to write about all my problems until tonight.  First world problem for YOU i suppose.


I could have written it late last night, but instead i decided to open a beer and make a giant plate of nachos and watch the season finale of how i met your mother (finally.)
So at least you know where you stand.


I will post it tonight, but until then, here are some First world problems to help you waste your wednesday.  Its about whiners, and features a picture of me, so it's legit.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to eat at least 25 more plates of nachos to equate for the marathon. You can do it, I believe in you! :)

    ReplyDelete