Friday, November 4, 2011

help.

So i have a problem thats been developing for the past six months.
LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEE!!!!!
It all started with a standoff between my roommate and i over who would get the mail.  I don't know why it seemed like such an arduous chore but it did, and neither of us wanted to do it.  At one point, i think we went 9 days without getting the mail, and the mailman actually left us a hate note.  Something to the effect of "you stupid bitches need to get your damn mail or i'm not bringing it anymore!"  I don't know the word for word, Jess read the note.  We both made a conscious effort to get the mail everyday, but one thing was missing.  My REAL SIMPLE magazine.  I love real simple.  My mom gets me the subscription for christmas, and my face lights up when i come home to it.  I went 8 weeks without receiving an issue and i was crushed.  I contacted real simple multiple times, and they were extremely useless and unable to help.  All they ever said was "we can extend your subscription" in a creepy, they hold a gun to our heads all day why we work way.  Sure thing real simple, extend my subscription 10 million years, because i am not getting the magazine anyway!  


We were concerned that maybe the mailman was holding them ransom as a punishment, or maybe they just didn't want to deliver magazines to our tiny mailbox anymore.  But then this came....


and this....


AND THIS........




THEY WOULDN'T STOP COMING!!!!!!!


I have never had a description to glamour in my life, and then i was getting one almost every week!  How does that even happen??  I am pretty sure it is a monthly publication!  Somehow they were digging up back issues to send to me as well!!


I was left with no choice but to move.  ok, i didn't only move because of the glamour magazines, but they were definitely a factor.  Matt and i moved labor day weekend, and we thought everything was going all hunky dory and our new place.  But then THIS showed up last week....




and last night i came home to one more.....
HOW DID YOU FIND ME GLAMOUR??????????????????????????


And if you can find me, why can't real simple?????


This is an act of fashion magazine terrorism.  In a matter of weeks you will find me buried under a stack of glamour magazines gasping for breath....


No comments:

Post a Comment