The perfect 10. Check it out here, although its too late to sign up. The main draw for me is that it is super cheesy looking, and you run down the lake front path past soldier field, the field museum, the aquarium, all that stuff. Its like a tourists dream! The start and finish is on Navy Pier, too. I almost NEVER go to Navy Pier, because i get anxiety from all the tourists, but i plan to go BALLS TO THE WALLS tourist for this race. I am thinking a fanny pack and visor. yes?
|Ready to PR, bitches????|
1. I suck it up and run the 10 miles. I know i am not going to be as fast as i originally planned, but finishing could be ok, right??
2. I suck it up and run the 10 miles, and its a god damn nightmare that involves me crawling across the finishline 3 hours behind a 90 year old grandma who spits on me as i lay there.
3. I suck it up and run the 10 miles, and die halfway through.
4. I switch to the 10k, run with Matt, and we gloriously cross the finish line hand in hand (ha)
5. I switch to the 10k, run with Matt, He abandons me after the first mile because i am slow and lame, and i feel super bad about myself for the rest of my life
6. I switch to the 10k, and STILL manage to die halfway through the race (you never know)
7. I stay at home in bed eating chicken soup.
Its anyone's guess at this point, but i really do want to run the 10 miles, even if i suck. Todays 4.5 mile run went ok, but it was also 60 degrees and flippin awesome out.
|I live in Chicago why?|
|this is from my hotel window...|
|Despite my masters degree in design, i still can't figure out how to rotate this image.|
I get to go to the Target in Phoenix today to do more research, but i promise to have an amazing blog post tonight reviewing "skymall"
So there's that.