Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is everybody drunk?

I have honked my car horn so many times in the past 24 hours that i am surprised it still works!  FYI, if you are ever in Chicagoland, and there is a blue car behind you that keeps honking at you, its me.  And I'M JUDGING YOU.  Even this morning when the traffic had died down, a GMC truck almost ran me off the road.  I mean, who is drunk at 8:30 in the morning???


oh wait.......
So i ran 4.5 miles last night on my own personal treadmill.
you again...
I actually do not have a private treadmill, it's in the basement at my work.  But i am pretty sure no one else uses it, so I like to think that it belongs to me.  The nice thing about having a treadmill in the basement is that it's right there, and no one is around to look at you sucking at running.  The bad thing about having a treadmill in the basement is that its dark and scary and sometimes i hear things down there.  Probably the ghosts of other designers who have died here.  yikes!
I look like i am going to a funeral.  
I'd like to say that i bounced right back and running was super easy, but it wasn't.  I still don't feel 100%, and had a sinus headache and a runny nose.  I was definitely done after 45 minutes.  I am deeply concerned for Saturday.  

Speaking of Saturday, i just found out that the awards ceremony is 2 hours and 15 minutes after the start.  Seriously?  I might not even be done running yet!  AND, why don't they have other awards for races?  like most fabulously dressed, and miss congeniality?  Its just not enough that i get a medal any more....i want a prize!  or a ribbon!  or a little trophy!!  ME WANT MOREEEEEEEEE!!!

Also, happy thanksgiving in advance!  This is seriously my favorite holiday, and i CAN'T WAIT to see everyone and drink alot tonight, and sing karaoke, and then try to run a 5k tomorrow morning.  Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment