1. Waffles is keeping me up at night. Matt and i have been sleeping in two hour shifts basically and that is not enough sleep for me. I have lost my keys 5 times, and forgot my login code to get into work today. That kinda tired.
2. I am really sore and couldn't figure out why, until i realized that i probably carried Waffles outside to go potty about 25 times this weekend (down three flights of stairs) Cross training?
3. I finally went to a hot yoga class after quitting my last studio due to over crowding. Kim the runner nurse kept talking about hot yoga and it was making me super jealous. I went to Tula Yoga in Logan square, and i really liked it. You can all go, but if gets too crowded, i will kill you.
4. The hot yoga made my knee feel significantly better. This just confirms that i am totally incompetent when it comes to post run stretching, and am damaging myself.
|Oh, is this not stretching? My bad...|
|Hey Jem, Hey Scout, Hey Atticus....Let's get some PBR's and listen to independant label music.|
7. Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler having a baby?? NOOOOO!!!!
|How many bear's football seasons can you ruin you tramp????|
8. I was so tired this morning at the gym that my key thing to my gym lock flew off my hand and onto someone else's machine without me noticing....for like 2.5 miles. Granted my wrist key chain is actually just a broken hair tie, so i have been flirting with disaster for months, but seriously, how embarrassing, i am totally the black sheep at the gym.
9. I need strength training motivation. Real bad. I just have no desire to lift anything. Unless it's a beer. And i am lifting it to my mouth.