Monday, October 10, 2011

SRS?

I just had to share this.


This is a link to an article in the Chicago Tribune this morning.  For those of you not fond of reading, This woman ran the marathon.  in labor.  and then got some food.  and went to the hospital.  to deliver HER BABY.


COME ON!


Now i feel ten times worse for not being able to run a marathon yet.  Even when i ran the chicago half, a preggo FLEW right by me at mile three.  How are these pregnant women so awesome?  are they just trying to make me look bad?  because its working....


Read the story HERE.


I am sure when i run the Chicago Marathon next year, both you and your one year old child will beat me.


Chuck Taylors and skinny jeans?  This baby is ready to run, Ginger foxxx style.


And congrats to the new mom!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment