Friday, October 21, 2011

Zombie Marathon day 20

Bad weather, bad traffic, and cranky because our heat isn't working and our apartment is hovering in the upper 50's.  We need a good zombie movie.
Thank god for you.
Everytime i watch this movie, it gets better.  I LURVEEEEEEEEEE this movie.  When i watch this movie, i feel that i could also survive a zombie apocalypse.  Except i would have a baseball bat instead of a cricket paddle.  Because i am American and all.  While i was watching it, i tried to think of what bar i would hole myself up in during zombie apocalypse.  My first thought was Bob-inn
The greatest bar in Chicago.  period.
I love this bar.  I  moved to be closer to this bar. It's family owned, and sometimes i enjoy just going in to enjoy a beer, watch a sports game, and chat with my neighbors.  Todays pros and cons will be about surviving the zombie apocalypse in the Bob Inn.  (Chicago's "Winchester")


PROS:  
1.  Closest bar to my house, could get there in 5 minutes.  2 1/2 minutes if being chased by zombies.
2.  Fully stocked with can's of miller highlife.  They know what i like.
3.  No one else would think to go there during zombie apocalypse.


CONS:
1.  No food.  I can't go more than three hours without eating something.
2.  Front door is weak, and would not provide much protection from zombies.
3.  They don't have weapons in the bar.  That i know of.  All though i bet i could do some damage with a pool cue....

No comments:

Post a Comment