Monday, October 24, 2011

Zombie Marathon day 23

Yeah, i am behind by about four movies.  I might actually feel bad about it too if people read my blog.  


Holy mother of hell.Last night i watched REC, and it was about as close as i have ever com to peeing my pants out of fear.
(two close calls in one weekend, dang!)  This was the Spanish zombie movie that "Quarantine" was based on.  I vaguely remember watching quarantine and being so scared i turned it off.  That was a good decision, in hind-sight.  I was so scared i couldn't sleep.  Whats even worse is that there is a sequel, waiting for me....and two more in the works.  CRAP.  The only major difference between REC and Quarantine is that Quarantine has some religious/possession themes to it.  Like it matters, either way, it is TERRIFYING.  It plays on a combination of all my fears....being alone in the dark with fast-moving zombies in a psychopaths torture lair.  YIKES.

PROS:
1. Zombies are legit scary.
2  They don't explain what is going on, so you are clueless as to why everything is happening
3.  The Madieras girl.  (You will know when you watch it.

CONS:
1.  You will have nightmares
2.  You will have to watch the sequels, most likely causing additional nightmares
3.  You may or may not pee your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment