Last night we chose "The night of the Comet"
shopping bags and uzi's. it's like they saw into my soul....
It was an entertaining movie, but a little slow and sparse on the zombies. In defense of the movie, i ended up falling asleep. I do not blame the movie for this....i had been up since 4:30am, and just consumed a bunch of pizza and beer. I would have fallen asleep during zombieland for crying out loud. So, i missed the last 15 minutes of the movie. Shit could have gotten really intense. But, for the first 3/4 of the movie, there were maybe only 3 zombies? It focused more on the fact that like, 99.9% of the population had been
Anywho, the zombies were less than frightening, but it wasn't so cheesy that i would call it a mock-horror film. In short, i have no idea what i watched.
1. Kick-ass female lead. Useful knowledge of heavy weaponry
2. Most of human life eradicated. this always freaks me out a little.
3. CYNDI LAUPER MONTAGE. yeah, i am dead serious, and it was amazing.
1. Only like 3 zombies in the most of the movie (maybe there are swarms at the end, i don't know.)
2. Weird underground scientist people only confused me. Plot did not explain them very well.
3. There could have been a second Cyndi Lauper montage. I can not get enough.
Maybe i will finish it tonight. but then again, maybe i will just listen to cyndi lauper and dance around my apartment.