Friday, October 28, 2011

Zombies?

I tried to go to the costume store for "run of the dead" accessories, and it was a grade A skankfest nightmare.  NIGHTMARE.  I felt like i was going to have a panic attack, so i decided to come home and drink a  bunch of dirty martinis.  Because that makes sense the night before a race.  I have a preused zombie costume that i am debating wearing.
memmmmmoooorrriiieeessssssss

Yeah, i was zombie bridesmaid.  I am sitting here drinking my martini debating if i could run a 5k in this baby tomorrow morning.  Actually, i am debating if i can run a 5k tomorrow morning.  I suppose the most perfect ending to this month would be to combine zombies and running.  Also, it could be an excuse for running slow, rather than my inevitable hangover.  

Maybe one more martini and will have talked myself into it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment